Hi everyone,
Today I want to share the layout I made for the Kaisercraft sketch challenge this month and I really liked it
The sketch board is inspired by the wonderful and creative Alicia McNamara's "Happy' Layout.
Today I want to share the layout I made for the Kaisercraft sketch challenge this month and I really liked it
The sketch board is inspired by the wonderful and creative Alicia McNamara's "Happy' Layout.
This is my layout based on the sketch I created and I had much fun fussy cutting too.
" Life is like photography"
This is a photo of my son that I took a few years ago in Mt. Dieng, Wonosobo - Central of Java. My son and I had a great time doing photography together. This moment was so very special for us waiting for the sunrise. How so wonderful!
Here are some close ups of photos
I have used
Here are some close ups of photos
I have used
Kaisercraft patterned paper 12x12 - PK 491| Close Up! Collection
P1678|Film - P1676|Capture - P1680|Flash - SS264|Close Up! Sticker sheet
Ma Cherie Collectables
Kaiser Mists - Winter grey



fabulous work, thanks for joining in on the Kaisercraft challenge :)
ReplyDeleteThank you Adriana :)
DeleteA beautiful layout! I love your photo and the colours of your layout. Thank you for sharing your work with us at Kaisercraft xxx
ReplyDeleteThank you Alicia :)
DeleteThank you Alicia :)
Delete