Hello everyone!
It's hard to believe that another month has passed so quickly.
I guess time flies when we are having fun....
Today I have ATC mixed media cards to share with you..... This is my first DT project for the new challenge at the Sketchy Boards Challenge
It's a fabulous sketch and beautiful colours inspiration..
I've been inspired to use colours and here is what I came up with
some close up photos
I look forward to seeing what you create!
Be sure to check out the fabulous creations the other Sketchy Board DT have to show you.
Happy crafting :)
Novita*
Products used:
Imaginarium Designs Chipboard - Frames-bird heart & heart in board
Kaisercraft Collectables - Kaleidoscope
Kaisercraft clear stamps - Triangles & Furry friends-cat
Lindys Stamp Gang Spray - Riggo's rowdy red & Delphinium turquoise
Archival Ink - coffee & black
Dustic Attic stencil
Cream & red lace
Texture paste
Heavy Gesso






No comments:
Post a Comment